Connect Rebuy with MESA
When you're setting up your first workflow with Rebuy, you'll need a Rebuy API Key.
1. To get a Rebuy API Key, you will need to login into your Rebuy account: https://rebuyengine.com/account.
2. Once logged into your Rebuy account, go to the Account page.
3. Click on API Keys under Account.
4. If you have an existing API Key, you can click on the copy icon under API Key. If you don't have an existing one, you can click on the Create new API Key button.
4a. If you are creating a new API Key, you can name it MESA. Then, click on Create Key.
5. Back into your MESA workflow with the Rebuy step, paste the copied API Key values into the step's API Key field.
6. Then, click on Add Credential and you are all set! MESA is now connected with Rebuy.
👋 Still have questions? If you need any help with configuring your workflow, email us at email@example.com. Our Customer Success team will be happy to help!