Send an SMS via Twilio to your customer when their order arrives
Simple setup is required before this template will work.
In this scenario, we'll be showcasing how to set up a workflow to send a text with Twilio when a Tracktor package is delivered.
Let’s get started 🚀
Follow the steps below on how to set up this workflow.
1. This workflow starts when a customer's order is delivered using a Tracktor Order Delivered trigger.
2. Next, the Filter step ensures that this workflow will only run when a phone number is associated with the order. You will want to leave the field below "Does not equal" blank.
3. On the Twilio Send SMS step, set up your credential to connect your Shopify to Twilio. You can learn more about creating a credential for Klaviyo: Click Here.
On the App Configuration section, fill in the From phone number (with the number provided by your Twilio account) and Message fields. You can customize the message with MESA's Tokens feature to make the message more personalized.
4. Once the setup is complete, hit the Save button at the top of the workflow to save your changes.
5. Hit the Enable button when you are ready to start using the workflow. Now, you're all set! 🎉
✋ Still have questions? We got you. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org where actual humans are on standby 24/7, ready to help.