Send a draft order to HubSpot Deals
🔧 Setup is needed:
🔌 Connect with HubSpot
➕ Select Pipeline and Deal Stage values
✅ Save and enable your workflow to start automating!
Draft orders can be thought of as potential deals; therefore, keeping track of draft orders and their progress is extremely important. This template sends a draft order from Shopify and converts it into a HubSpot deal whenever a draft order is created. This reduces the effort to ensure that all information across your systems are the same.
Let's get started 🚀
1. In the HubSpot Create Deal step, connect HubSpot with MESA.
When you're setting up your first workflow with HubSpot, you'll need to create a credential through MESA's HubSpot App (recommended) or your own custom HubSpot App. Click the Authenticate with HubSpot button to start the process.
You will be asked to login into HubSpot if you are not already logged in and you will need to select the HubSpot account that you want to connect as well.
- Super User permissions: Requires Super User permissions on your HubSpot account in order to connect MESA with HubSpot
- Your HubSpot plan must have access to the following scopes: contacts and oauth. If you have any issues with authenticating with HubSpot, we recommend reaching out to the HubSpot support team here: help.hubspot.com
2. Under the Step Configuration section of the HubSpot Create Deal step, click onto the field and select the values for Pipeline and Deal Stage.
3. At the top of the workflow, hit the Save button to save your changes.
4. Hit the Enable button when you are ready to start using the workflow.
Adjust the Deal Name under the HubSpot Create Deal step to your desired name.
✋ Still have questions? We got you. Email us at email@example.com where actual humans are on standby 24/7, ready to help.