Save a Customer's Birthday to Notes
Setup is required before this template will work. Follow the steps below.
Create a form hosted within a Shopify customer's profile page that saves their birthday to the customer notes field.
Let’s get started 🚀
Follow the steps below to set up this workflow.
1. The Form by MESA step is used when you want to create a form for your customers to submit.
Within the Form step and under the Advanced Options, add a Success Redirect URL that will allow you to redirect customers to a specific link or to embedded pages on your Shopify store. You can also enable a Captcha to protect from spam.
You can build a form from scratch, or copy the HTML code from our Form Builder, modify it, and adjust it to your liking. More details can be found on MESA Forms: Click Here.
Click the Open Form Builder button on the Form step to see the current form.
2. Once your form is set up, click the Get Code tab on the form builder. Under the Advanced code block, click the Copy Code button.
3. After copying the code, look underneath your Sales Channels in the left column, click Online Store, select your current theme, then click Edit Code in the Actions drop-down menu.
5. Back in the workflow, hit the Save button to save your changes.
6. Hit the Enable button to activate the Form workflow.