Forms: Email Sign up to Klaviyo
Mesa allows you to create Forms that can be hosted within your Shopify store to collect customer data. In this example, Mesa Forms will add the contact information collected from the customer to subscribe to an existing Klaviyo list of your choice.
1. Set up your Mesa Form
This step is used when you want to create a form for your customers to submit. The Success Redirect URL field will allow you to redirect customers to a specific link, or to embedded pages on your Shopify store.
You can build a form from scratch, or copy the HTML code from our Form Builder, modify it, and use it on any page on the web. More details can be found on Mesa Forms here: Details
2. Then, set up your credential to connect your Shopify to Klaviyo.
You can learn more about creating a credential for Klaviyo here: Details
3. In the App Configuration step, you can select the Klaviyo List that you would like the Form information added. The following screenshot uses the example of the email shared by the customer.
4. The rest of the information in the Data Mapping step will be unique based on the information that you are collecting from the Form. You can utilize Mesa's Tokens feature to find the right Token for the customer's email address. This lets you map out the data to send to Klaviyo. In this example, the values we’ve added are Form Name, Form Email, and Form Phone.
5. Once the set up is complete, you can hit save on the upper right hand corner.
6. Finally, enable the workflow in the workflow's settings. Feel free to complete some of the best practices for Mesa.
Now, you're all set! 🎉