View status of Actions on Activity
The Activity tab is a chronological list of tasks that MESA has taken on your behalf. You can view the status of each task and the steps underneath the task by clicking on the > icon next to the dates.
A task's status is separated into five categories:
- Ready: An automation is waiting in the queue to run
- Error: An automation was not completed successfully
- Completed: An automation was completed successfully
- Replayed: An automation was selected to run again
- Skipped: An automation was skipped because the workflow was disabled or you have reach the maximum number of automations ran.
You can also sort for each specific status.
Allows you search for past and current tasks within a range of dates.
Allows you to automatically refresh the Activity Tab to see the most recent tasks.
Replaying a task will copy the workflow's configuration and data into a new task that immediately runs. This is helpful if there was an issue with your Trigger/Action configuration, script logic, third-party API, or if there was a minor issue with your data.
FTP Inputs will require that the original file is copied back to the original location on the FTP server (as listed in the
This button displays the data that was sent to the specific step when it ran. You can view what data was sent into each step and out of it.
This button takes you to the Logs tab with the display preset so you are only viewing logs related to the execution of this specific step.