MESA Support Offerings
Learn more about the MESA support options and workflow setup available.
Our friendly, knowledgeable MESA support team is available Monday - Friday, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm PST via email and chat to help you with your MESA questions and inquiries. Available on all MESA plans.
Direct access to your dedicated CSM
Work closely with your dedicated customer success manager for help with simple to sophisticated workflows, from start to ongoing support. Available on the Unlimited plan.
- Personalized setup and ongoing support with a dedicated CSM
- Brainstorm new workflow ideas
- Ongoing workflow assessments and tune-ups
Expert Workflow Setup
Expert Workflow Setup F.A.Q.
- Scope: We will create a workflow with the instructions provided at the time you requested the Expert Workflow Setup. We are unable to incorporate instructions provided in any other form (digital files, web links, email, phone calls, etc).
- Revisions: We cannot accommodate changes to the instructions after you've submitted an Expert Workflow Setup request.
- Complexity: Some apps, like Code by MESA, Salesforce, and Odoo, are beyond the scope of our Expert Workflow Setup.
- Duration: There is a maximum of two hours to develop a workflow. While it is very rare for us to exceed this duration, we will promptly notify you and refund your fee if your workflow cannot be built within this limit.
- Third-parties: Our automation experts know MESA inside-and-out, but may not be knowledgeable about other apps in your requested workflow. We will rely on the instructions you provide to dictate how the workflow should be configured and cannot login to 3rd party applications on your behalf for any reason.
- Ongoing Updates: After we have confirmed your workflow works and delivered it to you, the Expert Workflow Setup service will be complete. While we are unable to edit your workflow afterwards, we will provide you with a video walkthrough of your workflow so you can make updates on your own.