Send a Shopify Order to a Salesforce Opportunity and Opportunity Products
🔧 Setup is needed:
🔌 Connect MESA with Salesforce
➕ Add the Price Book ID value
✅ Save and enable your workflow to start automating!
This template will send orders from Shopify to a Salesforce Opportunity and Opportunity Products when a Shopify Order is created.
🛑 Before you get started with the setup, there are two workflows which should be installed, fully set up, and enabled first. Any Shopify Customers or Products used in Shopify Orders processed by this workflow need to have been synchronized by these two workflows:
- Send an updated or new Shopify Customer to a Salesforce account
- Send an updated or new Shopify Product to a Salesforce Product and Pricebook entry
Once you have fully set up and enabled them, continue with the setup for this workflow.
Let’s get started 🚀
1. In the 4 steps listed below, the existing credential you already created has been selected connecting MESA to your Salesforce account.
- Salesforce: Query Single Account
- Salesforce: Query Multiple Product
- Salesforce: Create Opportunity
- Salesforce: Create Opportunity Product
2. Going back up to the Mapping to Salesforce Create Opportunity step, add the value of the Pricebook2Id key.
Not sure where to find this Price Book ID's value? Log in to your Salesforce account and go to the Price Books page. Type in Price Books in the search bar and located Price Books under the Items label.
Click on Standard Price Book.
4. At the top of or below the workflow, hit the Save button to save your changes.
5. Hit the toggle to switch it to On when you are ready to start using the workflow.
✋ Still have questions? We got you. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org where actual humans are on standby 24/7, ready to help.