- Connecting Etsy with MESA
- I don't see my Etsy workflow activating when I update something in Etsy?
Connecting Etsy with MESA
When you're setting up your first workflow with Etsy, you'll need to create a credential through MESA. Click on Authenticate with Etsy to start the process and makes sure to click on Allow Access on the prompt from Etsy.
Afterward, your credential will be selected!
Locating the Shipping Template ID
You will need to locate the Shipping Template ID in order to use MESA's existing template: Add Listing on Etsy When New Product in Shopify Is Created. Follow the following directions to locate the Shipping Template ID:
1. Login in to your Etsy account.
2. Navigate to your shop's dashboard and locate Settings.
3. Click on Shipping Settings which appears afterward.
4. Once you find your preferred Shipping profile, click on the number in the Active listings column.
5. Then, copy the numeric part of your browser's URL. The numbers are your Shipping Template ID. Ex: 131048947813
6. Paste the copied value into your workflow's Etsy Create Listing Action's Shipping Template ID field.
I don't see my Etsy workflow activating when I update something in Etsy?
MESA workflows that contain Etsy Triggers (such as Receipt Created or Listing Created) will run on a polling system. Meaning, on every hour or whatever the selected frequency is selected in your MESA workflow, MESA will look for any recent activity in Etsy. As a result, you may not see immediate activity in your MESA workflow until the frequency hits.
Once the frequency hits, MESA will process every single task that has accrued within the previous timeframe. To change the default frequency, you can open the Advanced Options setting in your workflow's Etsy trigger.
Note: Please note that available frequencies will differ depending on your MESA billing plan.