- Connect Gorgias with MESA
- I don't see my Gorgias workflow activating when I update something in Gorgias?
Connect Gorgias with MESA
When you're setting up your first workflow with Gorgias, you'll need to add your Gorgias subdomain into the text field. For example, if your Gorgias dashboard URL ( after you log-in) is https://subdomain-example.gorgias.com/app your Gorgias subdomain would be: subdomain-example
Once your subdomain is entered, click on Connect with Gorgias to finish the process. You may be asked to log-in into your Gorgias account.
Afterwards, you can re-use the newly created credential and select it for your future workflows!
Locate Assignee User ID
With Mesa's Gorgias Create Ticket action, there is a field for an Assignee User ID. This lets you automatically send every newly created Gorgias ticket to a specific user on your team.
You can locate a user's ID by going to Users in your Gorgias dashboard, under Users & Teams. Then, select the user and copy the numeric values in the URL. Paste the copied values into the Assignee User ID field.
Creating a ticket with an internal note
To create a ticket with an internal note, you will need to follow the below set-up instructions:
1. Add a Gorgias Create Ticket action into your workflow and connect Gorgias with MESA if necessary.
2. Scroll down a little until you see the Channel field under the Assignee User field. Select api from the dropdown menu.
3. Scroll down again until you see the From Agent field under External ID. Select Yes from the dropdown menu.
4. Scroll down a little until you see fields for Messages. There are 4 fields to fill out under Messages.
- Messages > Channel: Select internal-note from the dropdown menu
- Messages > From Agent: Select Yes from the dropdown menu
- Messages > Sender > Email: This would be the email address of the person who sent the message. It can be a team user or a customer
- Messages > Via: Select internal-note from the dropdown menu
5. After you fill out the 4 fields under Messages, scroll all the way down to the bottom of the step until you see the Via field. Select api from the dropdown menu.
6. As an optional set-up, you can enter:
- Customer > Email: The email address of the customer that the ticket should be sent to after a reply to the internal note is made.
- Messages > Body Text: The full text of the internal note.
- Messages > Subject: The subject of the internal note.
7. Afterwards, please click to Save your changes!
I don't see my Gorgias workflow activating when I update something in Gorgias?
MESA workflows that contain Gorgias Triggers (such as Customer Created) will run on a polling system. Meaning, on every hour or whatever the selected frequency is selected in your MESA workflow, MESA will look for any recent activity in Gorgias. As a result, you may not see immediate activity in your MESA workflow until the frequency hits.
In Gorgias triggers, you can find the polling system under the Advanced Options. You can keep the default frequency or adjust it.
Once the frequency hits, MESA will process every single task that has accrued within the previous timeframe.
🗒 Note: Please note that available frequencies will differ depending on your MESA billing plan.