- Connect Bold Subscriptions with MESA
Connect Bold Subscriptions with MESA
When you're setting up your first workflow with Bold Subscriptions, you'll need to add your Subscriptions API Key so that Bold Subscriptions is a connected app within MESA.
Connect with Bold Subscriptions V1
1. To create a Private Key within the Shopify Bold Subscriptions app, visit your Bold Subscriptions app from your Shopify Admin.
2. Click on Integrations and then API Keys on the left-hand side.
3. If necessary, create a new API Key by clicking Create Private Key.
4. You will then be able to copy the API Key from there and paste it into the Bold Subscriptions Step.
5. Click on Add Credential and you are all set!
Create V1 Webhooks for Bold Subscriptions Triggers
When using a Bold Subscriptions Trigger with Bold Subscriptions, you will need to create a webhook in your Bold Subscriptions Shopify App.
1. Visit your Bold Subscriptions app from your Shopify Admin.
2. Click on Integrations and then Webhooks on the left-hand side.
3. Click on Add Webhook on the right-hand side.
4. Open a new tab on your browser and visit MESA from your Shopify Admin.
5. Locate your MESA workflow with the Bold Subscriptions Trigger and then click on the copy icon next to the Webhook URL field.
6. Go back to the tab with the Bold Subscription app open and then paste the Webhook URL that you just copied from MESA.
7. You will then want to select the event which corresponds to the Bold Trigger you added in your automation. So for Bold Subscription created, you should just check Created under Subscription events, as we only want to receive data for this one event. The events selected will vary depending on your Bold Trigger.
8. After selecting the relevant events for your webhook, click on Continue. You are all set! Head back over to MESA. 😊
Use Shopify's Retrieve Customer Action
In order to retrieve the customer in Shopify, you will need the Customer ID.
Here is an example of the variable selected for the Customer ID field, in the Shopify Retrieve Customer Step.