With the Shopify Flow app, you can trigger a MESA workflow or use a MESA workflow to trigger a Shopify Flow workflow. This lets you integrate Shopify Flow with other apps that do not currently support Shopify Flow. You can even connect with your third-party services that are entirely separate from Shopify.
Trigger a Shopify Flow workflow
1. In MESA, create a new workflow and add a Trigger.
2. Click the Plus ( + ) to add a new step and select the Shopify Flow Trigger Action.
You can optionally pass a text string to Shopify Flow by setting the Payload field in the MESA workflow builder, which supports variables.
3. In Shopify Flow, create a new workflow. Within the " Start When" block, select the Mesa Action.
For an example, see our Trigger a Shopify Flow workflow from any service template.
Start a MESA workflow from a Shopify Flow workflow
1. In MESA, create a new workflow. For the trigger, select Shopify Flow Action.
2. In Shopify Flow, create a new workflow and select a trigger. Add any necessary conditions and click the Add action button. Select Send To Mesa under the Mesa headline in the right sidebar.
3. In the configuration field in the right sidebar, enter your MESA Workflow's Key under Workflow Key. You can get this from the Settings tab of your Workflow in the MESA dashboard.
If you would like to pass data to MESA as part of the Payload variable, set a value for the Payload field. You can use any Shopify Flow template variables.
For an example, see our Trigger custom code from a Shopify Flow workflow template.