Find and replay a task for a specific order
In some cases, a workflow may fail while running through an order. If this occurs, it is recommended to replay the specific task that failed. You can see if the issue was a one-time problem or a structural problem within the workflow.
If the error occurs again after replaying the task, more troubleshooting or adjusting the workflow may be necessary.
Follow the steps below on how to find and replay a task for a specific order.
1. Starting from the MESA dashboard, navigate to the
My Workflows tab and click on the workflow.
2. In the workflow, click on the
3. Enter the order number into the search field and the task related to the order will appear.
4. Click on the > icon next to the date. Every step in the workflow will then display.
5. Then, click on the three dotted icon next to the task's first step in the workflow. Lastly, click on Replay and Continue which will replay the task with the same details. Afterwards, Mesa will display the replayed task.