Connect Mandrill with MESA
When you're setting up your first workflow with Mandrill, you'll need to add your API key so that Mandrill is a connected app within MESA. Mandrill is a paid Mailchimp add-on so you must have it enabled in your Mailchimp account.
1. You can locate your API key by clicking your Account bubble, located at the bottom left on the Mailchimp Dashboard. Then, locate Account and click on it.
2. Next, click on the Extras dropdown and select API keys.
3. Scroll down until you see Your API Keys. if you have an existing API key, skip this step. If you do not have any active API keys, you can click on Create A Key.
4. Once you have an API key, copy the value under API key.
5. Then, paste that into your MESA's workflow's Mailchimp step and click on Add Credential.
Afterwards, you are all set and you can re-use the newly created credential for your future workflows!