Add a placeholder image when products are created
🔧 Simple setup is needed:
➕ Add your image URL
✅ Save and enable your workflow to start automating!
This workflow will add a placeholder image when products are created. This is especially useful if you are adding many products to your store automatically from a third-party service.
Let’s get started 🚀
Follow the steps below to set up this workflow.
1. You will see that the workflow begins when a Shopify Product is created with a Shopify Product Created trigger.
2. The Filter step ensures that this workflow will only run when a product is created without an associated product image. You will want to leave the field below "Equals" blank.
3. Hit the Done button at the bottom of the Step Configuration section.
4. Open the Shopify Update Product step and edit the Step Configuration section.
5. Scroll to the Images section and update the Src field of the product with your desired image URL.
6. Hit the Done button at the top or bottom of the Step Configuration section.
7. At the top of or below the workflow, hit the Save button to save your changes.
8. Hit the toggle to switch it to On when you are ready to start using the workflow.
9. After a Shopify product is created, check out the Activity tab to view the status of the tasks. Learn more about the Activity tab.
✋ Still have questions? We got you. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org where actual humans are on standby 24/7, ready to help.