The dashboard gives you an overview of how many orders you receive per month, communication cards for plan updates, and a chart detailing your current Mesa plan.
If you need any further information or help, you check out our helpful documents by clicking on Learn More.
Total Orders Per Month Bar Graph:
Displays the total number of orders per month over a one year period. Maximum number of orders placed during the time period, this includes canceled orders. This amount will be annualized.
Displays information in regards to your current Mesa plan.
- Trial Period: This lets you know on what date your plan resets and how much of the plan that you have used so far in the current period.
- Inputs: The number of system integrations that you can create.
- Log Retention: Specifies how long task details are stored. This includes
payload, context, and all logs related to the execution of a specific task. Tasks can be replayed as long as the log information is retained.
- Compute: The maximum time and memory limits that may be consumed during an individual run of a script. Time and compute resources related to the Input or Output (i.e. the time required to download a file from
a FTPserver) is not included.
- Incoming Rate Limit: This number is based on the number of inputs you have. This is the limitation of how much you can process per second
- API Key: This is the api key required to make requests to the Mesa API Layer.
If you see that your store needs to upgrade or change plans, please reach out to our team.