Send a Slack notification when a product with options is purchased
Setup is required before this template will work. Follow the steps below.
This workflow will send a Slack notification when a customer purchases an Infinite Options product.
Let’s get started 🚀
Follow the steps below to set up this workflow.
1. On the Infinite Options Order Created step, the template defaults to "Special_Notes" for the Infinite Options Label on Cart field. If your options do not have "Special_Notes" as the Label on Cart, this value will need to be replaced by an existing value or left empty if you wish to have an order with Infinite Options trigger the workflow.
2. Open the Slack step and select Existing Credential or click on Add New Credential. Skip to Step 7 in this help document if you have already created a Slack Credential.
3. To connect Slack and MESA, you can follow this document to set up an incoming webhook on Slack.
5. Click the Copy button and go back to your workflow's Slack step. Paste the value into the Create Credential field.
6. Click on the Add Credential button and select that Credential in the workflow's Slack step.
7. At the top of the workflow, hit the Save button to save your changes.
8. Hit the Enable button when you are ready to start using the workflow.
You may also customize the Slack Message by using Tokens from the Infinite Options Created Order step.
✋ Still have questions? We got you. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org where actual humans are on standby 24/7, ready to help.