Update Tracktor status when an order tag is added in Shopify
🔧 Setup is needed:
✏️ Create a custom status in Tracktor
➕ Add the status to your workflow
✅ Save and enable your workflow to start automating!
This template will change the Tracktor order status to "Preparing your order" when a "made to order" tag is added to the Shopify order.
Let’s get started 🚀
Follow the steps below to set up this workflow.
1. Navigate to your Tracktor dashboard and click on the Tracking Page Editor tab. Scroll down until you reach the Custom Status section and click the Create Custom Status button.
In the accompanying field to the right, create a "Preparing your order" custom status. Before leaving the Tracktor dashboard, click the Save Changes button in the upper right-hand corner.
2. Navigate back to your MESA dashboard and view your workflow. At the top of the workflow, hit the Save button to save your changes.
3. Hit the Enable button when you are ready to start using the workflow.
Your workflow is now ready to use! *high five* 🙌
- Open the Tracktor Update Manual Status Order step and change the Status field to use a different status.
- Open the first Filter step and change the "made to order" text to use a Shopify Order tag besides "made to order",
✋ Still have questions? We got you. Email us at email@example.com where actual humans are on standby 24/7, ready to help.