Send Infinite Options Product Bundles to a Google Sheet
Setup is required before this template will work. Follow the steps below.
This workflow will create a row in Google Sheets for each Infinite Options product bundle on your Shopify store's orders, including details on the product bundle, and the associated product variant that it was attached to. MESA provides a spreadsheet template that you can use. This has the required columns ready to use, and additional charts/filtering for enhanced reporting capabilities on your product bundles.
Let’s get started 🚀
Follow the steps below on how to set up this workflow.
1. Open this link to access the template spreadsheet: MESA Example: Add Infinite Options Product Bundles to Google Sheets
2. Hit Make a copy. Rename and move your spreadsheet to a different Google Drive folder, if desired.
3. On the Google Sheets Row Create action, do the following:
Click the Add New Credential button to link your Google Sheets account to MESA. If you have already created one, select it under the Existing Credentials drop-down menu.
Under the App Configuration section, select the name of your spreadsheet created in step 4 on the Spreadsheet field from the list, then ensure the Sheet Name is set to Product Bundle Details.
Then click Retrieve Spreadsheet Columns.
4. At the top of the workflow, hit the Save button to save your changes.
5. Hit the Enable button when you are ready to start using the workflow.
Your workflow is now ready to use! Going forward, once new orders with Infinite Options product bundles are received, you will see new rows created in your Google Sheet. If you head to the Product Bundle-Analytics sheet, you can view additional analytics about the bundles.
✋ Still have questions? We got you. Email us at email@example.com where actual humans are on standby 24/7, ready to help.