Notify Customer Support for New Loop Returns
Loop Returns makes it easy by allowing customers to return their items and request exchanges all in one platform. By syncing Mesa and Loop Returns together, it will be easier to track and manage your customer returns.
Follow the steps below to get this set up for your store.
1. In the Mesa dashboard, click Create New Workflow.
2. Select the Loop app in the app menu, and then do a search for Loop Returns and click Start when it populates. From there, you can select Return Created or Updated.
Please note that when starting a workflow with a Loop Returns Trigger, Mesa will require you to create a Webhook before the workflow works successfully.
For more detailed information on creating a Webhook, please check out the following page: Click Here.
3. Next do a search for Email in the app search, and select the Email by Mesa when it populates:
4. Finally, you can add customer support email that you would like to be notified when returns are made. This step can be customized with the message of your choice.
5. Once the tokens are added for the Loop Return, you can scroll to the top of the workflow to Save your changes.
6. Finally, enable the workflow in the workflow's settings. Feel free to complete some of the best practices for Mesa.
Now, you're all set! 🎉