Forms: Save a Customer's Date of Birth to Notes
This template allows you to create a form hosted within a Shopify customer's profile page that saves your customers' date of birth to the Customer Notes field.
1. Set up your Mesa Form
This step is used when you want to create a form for your customers to submit. The Success Redirect URL field will allow you to redirect customers to a specific link, or to embedded pages on your Shopify store.
You can build a form from scratch, or copy the HTML code from our Form Builder, modify it, and use it on any page on the web. More details can be found on Mesa Forms here: Details
2. Then, set up your Shopify credential to connect to your store.
3. In the App Configuration step, you will find find that the Customer ID and Note section will automatically have the necessary tokens in place.
The rest of the information will be unique based on the Customer's information. Please note that attempting to assign the same information to multiple customers will return an error.
4. You will also have the option to add a field of the customer's top 10 recently most updated addresses.
5. Once the set up is complete, you can hit save on the upper right hand corner.
6. Finally, enable the workflow in the workflow's settings. Feel free to complete some of the best practices for Mesa.
Now, you're all set! 🎉