Create a New Google Sheet for Every Large Order
This workflow will create a new Google Sheet for every order that is placed that contains more than 15 line items. Each product in the order will occupy its own row in the new Google Sheet. This is a useful way of viewing large orders in a spreadsheet view rather than within the Shopify Admin.
Follow the steps below on how to install and setup this workflow.
1. On the Mesa dashboard, search for the Create a New Google Sheet for Every Large Order workflow. Click to install the workflow.
2. On the next page, hit the Start with this template button. You will be directed to the Builder tab of the installed workflow.
3. On the Google Sheets Sheet Write action, do the following:
Click the Add New Credential button to link your Google Sheets account to Mesa. If you have already created one, select it under the Existing Credentials drop-down menu.
Under the App Configuration section, select the name of your spreadsheet on the Spreadsheet field from the list.
4. At the top of the workflow, hit the Save button to save your changes.
5. Hit the Enable button when you are ready to start using the workflow.